WELCOME TO THE NIGERIA - USA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
... we improve the economy together
Global Trade Review
The US Commercial Service
The Department of Commerce's International Trade Administration. The U.S Commercial Service office in Nigeria is located at the American Consulate General in Lagos. We are available to assist you in finding U.S partners and suppliers of the goods and services that you are seeking. Whether you are planning a one-off purchase or to establish a long term business relationship with a U.S firm, we will be happy to make that happen for you!
You could be relaxing at the warmest beach in the world just by doing the easiest thing, being a part of NUSACC. It doesn't get easier.
Did you know you could be linked with your future by being a bonafied member of the NUSACC team?
You or your business could become international more easily than you think, with NUSACC as the on-time help. We will take care of details on your behalf.
1. Mr. Chuck Nnabuife Chairman/President
2. Dr. Primus Igboaka. Secretary
3. Mr. Tony Okoro. Treasurer
4. Mr. Lee Kareem. CEO
5. Dr Richard Njoku. Nigeria Representative
6. Dr. Tony Nwadiubu Director/Board Member Abuja Representative
7. Prof Victor KogaH. Owerri Representative
8. Linus Ogbulabi. Port Harcourt Representative
9. Dr Demo Solaru. Chairman Conference Committee
10.Ms. Evelyn Bruce. Member representing Bonnies Speed Inc.
11 Mr James Sosan.Lagos State Representative
12. Lonnie Coleman. Member.
13.Mr Chuck Igba.Member
14. Ms Margeret Clark. Member
© nusacc 2014
designed by femikstudios
Trade Mission & Lobbying trips / special events allow business members to travel to Abuja, Lagos, other destinations in Nigeria and/or Washington DC and other destinations in the US to meet and greet all elected officials at all levels.
NUSACC BOARD MEMBERS